Thursday, June 5, 2008

The start of the summer...

Okay, so it's been a little bit since I've been able to get on the internet, so please excuse the very late update. Since school has gotten out, I have been going to a workshop everday over in Dickson. Three of the days we rode down to Durant to 'take some classes' at Southeastern. The workshop is ten days long, but Monday is my last day! These days have been so tiring but I definetly have learned a lot. We are using a lot of technology (the workshop is about the cross curiculum between math and science with the use of technology). I have enjoyed getting to use some of the technology, like making a short video, but mostly enjoyed the technology having to do with graphing calculators and such. It is amazing the amount of technology that has advanced math and science in the classroom is just a view short years. Now, I just wish I could afford to get it in my classroom. Anyway, Jay will be taking the girls to b-ball camp next week, so he'll be up in the Enid area. We should close on the house around the 23rd I think! Well, I'm off for now. Hopefully I'll be back soon!

2 comments:

The Pettijohn's said...

Wow! Lots of changes for the Chase's :) They all sound wonderful!

Yess, please let us know if you make it down our way! We would love to meet up with you!

Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Holly said...

All that sounds wonderful. I wish I were off for the summer!! :)